Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Long time no blog!

Finally I am home from working overseas and have had some time to recover from my exhausting work schedule.

I will now be posting regularly again for a while until my next work session, which isn't until October when I have been booked to go to India.

Lots has happened with the boat since I returned to the UK and I will be posting progress with that and some pictures over the next few days.

At the moment we are in the boat yard near the sea basin with the boat on dry land for blacking and painting, but the internet signal is terrible here, so I probably won't be able to blog too extensively while we are here.

I will try over the next few days to write some details about the mechanics of getting the boat out of the water and the work we have done etc. so please bear with me....

More soon ......

Al 

No comments: