Sunday, September 25, 2011

A year on and I've only now decided to blog!!

This time last year we sold our house, got rid of most of our possessions and moved to a boat on the canal as new 'liveaboards'. So many of our friends suggested that we keep a blog, as they were fascinated to know how we were going to manage. We were so busy adjusting to the change of life style that the blog never got 'out of the traps' but a year on and I feel I should start logging our experiences, if only to demonstrate to people who may be thinking of doing it, that it is possible!

It may be a bit retrospective at first but I hope to catch up on our first (very eventful) year quickly and continue to give my readers a flavour of the wonderful life as a 'liveaboard', so watch this space .......

Al the boater

No comments: