Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back up North

After a hard working, but enjoyable few days at conference in the Midlands, I am back home.

It is ironic that I was less than half a mile away from the grand union canal but didn't manage to get out the entire three days I was away. I didn't really have time to fret about not being outdoors and I did have two baths every day, but I was glad to get back home and get some fresh air.

The first 'person' I saw was Jack the whippet, who was standing outside our closed up boat whimpering. I crept up behind him and surprised him. I think he was pleased to see me judging by the way he bounced around me!

I took him for a quick walk as it was starting to get dark and it was so lovely to be out and about.

He is now dossing contentedly on our bed:




Al :)





No comments: